Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Monday Yoga class

On each Monday during lunch time, I have a Yoga class routinely. I'd like to share several poses that are good for your health. Especially for those who always spend a long time in the office. Just take care of yourself.

We always spend too much time in sitting there. So if you feel painful in shoulders, back, and neck. You should try the following poses routinely. They can be a very good massage for all those parts. And most importantly, you can give a massage to yourself and by yourself.:)

Just keep in mind, you need to go back to a backward dog pose for each interval. And each time try to push yourself a little bit harder and spend a longer time in that pose. Yoga, actually, in my opinion, is something that can train both your physical body and mind. Very helpful indeed. Gradually, you can become stronger in both physically and mentally and more disciplined.


So my friends, if you have any questions in how to manage to do these poses, please feel free to contact me. I'd like to share more. I am still learning how to improve and  move to an advanced level of all these poses. So let's do it together and become healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment